The Audit Viewer displays a table of Task modifications by username and host.
It can be launched in two ways:
- Right-click on a Task in the Task Explorer and select "Audit Trail"
- Select "Admin Activity Log" from the Administration Client Menu Options
The following columns are displayed and can be used to sort the information:
- Time and date of event
- Username of user that performed the action
- IP Address and Hostname of the machine that the user was using
- A description of the event (e.g. "Task modified")
- The Task or Task Element name that the event relates to.
Right clicking on an entry brings up a pop-up menu which allows the user to hone in on an item and show similar items for the same:
- Item (e.g. Task)