Menu Options (Admin Client)
Revision as of 07:39, 20 August 2015 by Rob
|Administration Client > Menu Options (Admin Client)|
Administration Client Menu Options
This page documents each of the menu options available in the Presence Administration Client and is correct as of Presence Version 3.6.
- New (Task) - Creates a new Task in the currently selected Category.
- Open Recent - opens a sub menu of recently edited Tasks
- Close - closes the current Task tab
- Close All - closes all Task tabs
- Save - saves changes to the current Task
- Save as new - saves the current Task as a new Task
- Save All - saves all currently opened Tasks
- Exit - exits the Administration Client
- Edit - Sort options for Tasks, Categories, Resources and Task Elements.
- Export to File - Exports the current Task to an XML file
- Debug Current Task - Debugs the current Task on any available Presence Server
- Debug on... - Debugs the current Task on a user-defined Server.
- Task Statistics - view Task run time statistics if enabled
- Manage Global Variables - add, edit and delete Global Variables
- Task Logs - View logs for currently selected Task
- Live Tasks Queue - Add and remove Tasks from the Live Task Queue
- Synchronize Blocks - View currently active synchronize blocks
- Activity History - view activity history for currently open Task
- Function Tester - Launches the Function Test Console
- Jar Manager - Launches the Jar Manager
- Message Channels - Administer Message Channels
- Scrap Book - Inbuilt text editor
- Search Dialog - Search Tasks, Resources, Task Elements
- Admin Activity Log - Also known as the Audit Viewer. Shows history of Presence Task edits by user / machine.
- Create Web Application - Create standalone WAR file for use with a Servlet Engine.
- Task Log Settings - View log settings as defined in presenceconfig.xml
- Database Backup - Manage routine database backups
- Custom Nodes - Edit, create custom Nodes
- About Presence V3
- Reference Guide - launches a Web browser to show the Presence documentation.
|Task Explorer | Resources Explorer | Task Designer|
|Menu Options | Toolbar Items|