Data Table Nodes
Revision as of 10:57, 24 January 2011 by Mattpryor
These Nodes are concerned with manipulating the Presence Data Table by filtering out data, dropping rows, columns, adding columns, etc.
The following Nodes are currently available:
- Data Filter - restricts data to that which has changed since the last execution time.
- Require Columns - Tells the rest of the task that column names are available
- Append Data Column - Adds an extra column to the Data Dable, populated with the value(s) specified.
- Multiple Column Appender - Adds multiple columns to the Data Table
- Drop Column - Drops a column of data from the Data Table</li>
- Drop Row(s) - Drops one ore more rows from the Data Table depending on Rules set.
- Calculate Column Aggregate - Calculates averages, minimums, maximums and counts on the data.
- Dataset Splitter - Splits the data into chunks based on differing values. Each chunk uses a separate Execution Path.
- Merge Results - Merges chunks of data from separate execution paths into one Data Table.
- Create Data Table - Creates a Data Table from scratch using custom values.
- Clear Data Table - Resets the Context Data Table to have zero rows and zero columns.
- Sort Data Table - Re-orders the Data according to the column order specified.
- Drop Duplicate Rows - Removes rows from the Data Table which are considered duplicates.
- Store Data Table - Temporarily stores the Data in a Presence Variable for later use.
- Retrieve Data Table - Retrieves the temporarily stored Data Table (see above).
Task Elements : Data Accesss Task Elements : Data Table Nodes
|SQL Statement Nodes | Object Monitor Nodes | XML Query Nodes | Mail Scanner Nodes|
|Web Services Nodes | LDAP Query Nodes | JSON Node | Flat File Parser | Data Table Nodes | Variable Nodes|
|Transaction Control Nodes | Context XML Nodes|