Menu Options (Admin Client)
|Administration Client > Menu Options (Admin Client)|
| Under Construction
This page (Menu Options (Admin Client)) is currently undergoing modifications and may be incomplete. We apologise for any inconvenience.
No extra information has been provided.
Questions? Email Us.
Administration Client Menu Options
This page documents each of the menu options available in the Presence Administration Client and is correct as of Presence Version 3.6.
- New (Task) - Creates a new Task in the currently selected Category.
- Open Recent - opens a sub menu of recently edited Tasks
- Close - closes the current Task tab
- Close All - closes all Task tabs
- Save - saves changes to the current Task
- Save as new - saves the current Task as a new Task
- Save All - saves all currently opened Tasks
- Exit - exits the Administration Client
- Edit - Sort options for Tasks, Categories, Resources and Task Elements.
- Export to File - Exports the current Task to an XML file
- Debug Current Task - Debugs the current Task on any available Presence Server
- Debug on... - Debugs the current Task on a user-defined Server.
- Task Statistics - view Task run time statistics if enabled
- Manage Global Variables - add, edit and delete Global Variables
- Task Logs - View logs for currently selected Task
- Function Tester
- Jar Manager
- Message Channels
- Scrap Book
- Search Dialog
- Activity Archive Viewer
- Create Web Application
- Task Log Settings
- Database Backup
- About Presence V3
- Reference Guide - launches a Web browser to show the Presence documentation.
|Task Explorer | Resources Explorer | Task Designer|
|Menu Options | Toolbar Items|